Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blue Ridge Restaurant

A few weeks back, Em and I decided to check out a new eatery called the Blue Ridge Restaurant on Wisconsin Ave, just north of Georgetown. It had been a long time since I'd been in that area, but I used to visit Rockland's BBQ any chance I could when I first moved to DC.


We went for a late brunch (lunch?) after the Army 10 Miler (yes, a lot of running this fall) and had a great time. The porch dinner area out back was massive. The menu focused on local mid-Atlantic source foods (no blue crab) and, of course, they had a great craft beer menu. My burger and fries were both excellent and I enjoyed an absolutely pitch perfect pint of Heavy Seas Winter Storm.

A little far for us to go too often, but I'd recommend it to anyone in the area looking for a beer and not looking for BBQ.


The menu cover:
A sunny day on the patio:



No comments: