I've been a big Sly Fox drinker for years and while visiting the folks up in PA I had the opportunity to check out the brand new Sly Fox tastin’ room at their brewery in Pottstown. So one Friday afternoon I stopped in to grab a growler for the fam and check the place out.
I had never been to the brewery and it was kinda hard to find, hidden away in the back of an office park by the airport. The place had tons of seating, great picnic tables outside and big tables inside.
The far end of the room has windows to peer into the brewery and there are more than a dozen beers on tap to taste.
There’s also a limited menu of mostly pizza. I ordered two smaller tastes and went home with a growler of the phenomenal Homefront IPA, which they described as “west coast style” - which typically means I’ll love it. I took home a couple pizza which were devoured by my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment