Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hardywood Park Craft Brewery


2408 Ownby Lane
Richmond, VA 23220

Richmond is a great city and one of my favorite short trips from DC.  I've had a lot of fun exploring the city and its beer scene and eating amazing barbecue at Buz and Ned's.  It's one of my all-time favorite barbecue spots and not to be missed if you're in the area.  

Earlier in the summer while in RVA, I finally had a chance to stop at Hardywood Park and was really impressed with their setup.  They have a beautiful facility in an industrial park and on weekends invite vendors and food trucks over and create a very cool fair atmosphere.   Everyone seemed to be having a great time and it certainly seemed like the place to be in Richmond.  Pressed for time, I picked up a bottle of the bourbon aged imperial coffee stout and one of their belgian blonde ale.  

Great place and am eager for my next visit.  








No comments: