In addition the the world famous breweries surrounding San Francisco, there are also world famous beer bars and breweries in the city itself.
There's no shortage of serious beer bars in San Fran. I made it to the Magnolia Brewery for a beer with my friend Jeff, to famed beer garden at Zeitgeist, to 21st Amendment Brewing, Thirsty Bear brewing, and to the granddaddy of them all Toronado (noticed on their site they are having their 18th Annual Barleywine Fest, I can't help but wonder, what were they drinking at that 18 years ago?).
Magnolia had my favorite beer and Zeitgest was my favorite bar. I also had a great time at a place called Eddie Rickenbacker's, a.k.a "Forty Cycles of Yesteryear". My friend Nik suggested Eddie's and it's definitely worth a visit, especially if you like old Motorcycles and WW1 memorabilia.
Zeitgeist beer garden:
Toronado:Afternoon fog by Toronado. It's Bespin.
No comments:
Post a Comment