Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sheffield's

There's a place in Chicago...that I've been to...Once. No, twice now. This place is called Sheffield's. It really is alarming how much I like this bar considering that, well, I've been there twice now...

It's a mythical, magical place where the beer and atmosphere blend into one great gyre of intoxication and comfort.

Gumball Head and Robert the Bruce are there to greet you and listen to your troubles. Perhaps your cell phone needs charging or you hunger for BBQ, well...good news friend, Sheffield will guide and assist you.

Ok, you get it. I love this place. What a consistently solid joint to find fantastic beer in a amazing atmosphere. If you are in the area, make sure to spend some time here - you are near guaranteed to enjoy one of the finest casks in the midwest (not to mention bars).

No comments: