http://tophops.com/
Here’s
a great place that I had the opportunity to visit while staying with my
friend Jim in LES. Located on 94 Orchard St in NYC,
Top Hops features a simple bar for sampling, growlers to go, and a huge
selection of beer bottles to consume at the bar or at home.
Really, it’s the holy trifecta of beer shops. Being able to chill, taste, and pick to go is rare, and something that I hope spreads. It’s a lovely thing to
take your time, relax, discuss and sample the offerings before investing.
I think this joint will become a destination for beer geeks in New
York, as it's hip, laid-back and the bartenders are knowledgeable and obviously very passionate about beer. I was visiting
late one Saturday afternoon and had little trouble getting a seat at the
bar. I had a couple drafts and split a Rogue bottle from the fridge.
The growler prices are OK for a bar, but I’m use to brewery prices and
have a hard time paying more than $10 these days. I’ll be back visiting someday and recommend to any traveling to NYC to stopping in to check out their setup - cus it's pretty damn cool...
1 comment:
Wow! This is great information. Beer is a good drink specially in a party it play an important role. I am also offering Hamitlon Beer Delivery Service in canda.
Post a Comment