"Beyond these doors, there be dragons" - Sign above the exit of Idaho Brewing
While out in Salt Lake City for work, I took a few days off and had a little adventure out west.
Decided to stop in Idaho Falls on the way to Driggs and found this amazing little place. I had never heard of this brewery, but anything is possible these days with the power of smartphones.
The people were extraordinarily friendly and they know how to brew. I went for the sampler, which was twelve 4 oz. glasses. I was running a half marathon the next morning (John Colter Half) and didn't want to overdo it...
Can't say there was a bad beer in the bunch. The pear beer was a unique little surprise to me and pretty refreshing to boot. They also had a delicious barley wine and IPA that really stood out and at $4 a pint, it's no wonder they need to remind you of the dragons outside.
Sadly, I couldn't stay for long. Driggs and Montana were calling...
Morning in Driggs, ID:






No comments:
Post a Comment