Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Snake River Brewing

If you've been to Jackson Hole Wyoming, you've probably been to Snake River Brewing.  If you haven't, you are missing out on one of the finest brewpubs in the country.  

A place as beautiful as western Wyoming deserves a world class brewery, and Snake River Brewing is just that.   Their pale ale alone is a masterpiece, a beer that I now judge all pale ales against.  The food is way above most standard brewpub fare, with portions that are not for the calorie conscious.  The Elk meat pizza I had was simply incredible. 

I really can't say enough positive things about this place.  It's pretty much perfect.  I find myself craving their beer and wishing I had a place like it nearby with surprising regularity.  

http://www.snakeriverbrewing.com/

 This is living...




Elk meat pizza:

Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park (probably the most beautiful place I've ever been to): 


No comments: