Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Montana Ale Works


If you ever find yourself in Bozeman, MT and want a beer, this is the place for you.

http://www.montanaaleworks.com/

The place is just massive.   It had an old warehouse feel and it went on forever and it was full the entire time I was there.  They also had a massive draft listing, all of which were local and most brewed in Montana.

All their beers were offered in sample sized pours.  I love it when places do this.  Helps keep your sober and keeps the bar tab from exploding.   Without a trip to this joint, I never would have been able to sample as many Montana beers as I did, so for that, I thank you.

Too many great beers to list and recommend, from the Hopjuice to the Hippy Highway, the breweries in Montana know their stuff and offer a great product.






Bison potstickers:


Bonus pics - The next day at Yellowstone: 



No comments: