1221 E Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98122
After landing in Seattle and meeting up with friends, we made the trek up Capitol Hill to visit Elysian. Elysian has been brewing in Seattle for nearly twenty years and they've been distributing in the DC area for the last couple. I've had a good number of their excellent beers over the years and was impressed by the fifteen beers they had on tap at this location (one of three or their pubs in the metro area).
Had time to try a few during dinner (fish tacos were amazing) and the Space Dust IPA was by far my favorite - a light tropical seasonal IPA that got my trip started off with a bang. I enjoyed the Loser pale ale and their DIPA as well and would certainly not mind if I found myself back here again in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment