Well, I finally made it to the Black Squirrel in Adams Morgan. It was a Monday night, so the place was really quiet, which was actually pretty nice. We made our way to the bar to sample their wares and enjoy a desert after eating some Amsterdam Falafel. The place was a bit smaller than I had imagined and the beer menu seemed a little ADHD, with several of the same beers being listed in different locations. I bet this gets tough on people once they get a bit drunk, which might be the point. They had about 10 or so taps, two of which featured beers made and named for the Black Squirrel (a white and a black). I had a great Bell's porter and enjoyed it with, what was the highlight of my visit, a deep fried snickers bar with homemade eggnog ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment