First, I met up with some friends at CommonWealth Gastropub where they were pouring an exceptional cask of Uncle Teddy's Bitter from Victory and Oliver's Ironman Pale ale. The Victory was one of the better cask pours I've had in the DC area, really fresh. A great happy hour spot for sure:
After enjoying my pints, I swung through D'Vines and grabbed a six-pack of Avery's Out Of Bounds Stout to take to a BBQ. Excellent choice. I'm a huge fan of everything Avery makes out in Boulder, CO and was again impressed.
I agree for sure with BA, it is certainly a B+ in my book:
Lastly, I capped the night with an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti from Great Divide. Dear Lord... Another insanely flavorful Yeti. This sucker packed a 9.8% wallop that sent me to bed happy and loopy...
Easy weekend ahead as I continue to process all the flavors I put my palate through last night...
Yeti...
No comments:
Post a Comment